Monday 2 April 2012

Letter of Concern

123 Main Street
Penticton, British Columbia
V2A 3WI

March 8, 2012

Mr. Kleats
Central High School
123 Main Street
Sportstown, British Columbia
V2A 1W3

Dear Mr. Kleats:

I am the parent of Karmpreetinderpaljeet Singh Tattla, the assistant captain of your hockey team. I am writing to you to address some concerns that I noticed when I attended some practices and games.I would like to offer some suggestions, which you might take into consideration. It would mean a great deal to the kids who want to improve their hockey skills.

I noted that you do not always arrive on time, perhaps we could organize practices at a time which will suit you better. Also it seems you come up with drills on the spot. If you want, we (the parents) could come up with drills, and help you out during the practices. My son was complaining that he recieved very little playing time. As he is one of the star players on your team, I think he should get a little more time to play. It could possibly explain the lack of wins of your team. And even though my son is on the bench, I've seen you yell at him specifically, even though he hasn't even done anything. Perhaps if you lowered your voice, the children will be able to understand you a bit better. If you could tone down the emphasis placed on winning, maybe the kids could relax and have a bit of fun while they're playing. They are children after all, and it's the house league.

If you could take all these little notes into consideration, perhaps our team could make it into playofffs. If not, well then what can you do? These kids just joined the league to have fun. If you need help from us, the parents, then please email me back at, pissedoffparent@hotmail.ca, that would be great.

Sincerely,

Sumeet Tattla

No comments:

Post a Comment