Wednesday 13 June 2012

Frank's Red Hot Sauce

I stare at Frank's Red Hot Sauce. Even though Frank wasn't there, I could feel him burning holes into my eyes. I lifted the cup up to my nose; a quick sniff was all I needed to know. The fiery aroma penetrated my nostrils. I stuck my finger in the sauce to check it out. I could almost feel the heat radiating off of it. Not to thick, not to thin, just right. I could almost hear the beast within. It growled and gave me a roar daring me to drink it. Challenge accepted. I chugged the hot sauce down. A whirlpool of lava filled my mouth. Tears filled my eyes, but I held them in. Just ten more seconds. The burning sensation was almost unbearable. But this was just the beginning. I swallowed Frank's demonic sauce. It's as if Frank planned all this out. He was saving the pain for last. Frank is as cunning as a fox. The hot sauce ignited in my throat. I held in my scream of shear pain, in fear that others would think I'm weak. But finally it was over. I let out a sigh and wiped my forehead. Damn Frank; damn his hot sauce; damn this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment