Monday 13 February 2012

Grade 12


As I ran up the stairs, everything was a blur. The excessive smell of LG perfume still lingered in the air. I gagged in disgust. I picked up the speed, as if Satan himself was on my heels. Dodging, and weaving through the clusters of little boys and girls. They should move for me, I thought angrily; shaking my head. I got to my locker and did a quick 360 degree check, and twisted my lock to the right combination. I sighed in relief as I got it on the first time. My binders, barely able to keep shut due to the massive amount of homework sheets, were the only things visible. I stood there glaring at the fiendish binders. Quickly, I grabbed them, shut my locker, and sped to the nearest blue recycling bin. As I unzipped my binders , papers were already flooding out. The rings were forced open, and a storm of papers rained down into the bin. I laughed maniacally, and ravaged the other binders. Relief filled me, replacing stress and tensions, I fell to my knees. Biology 12, Chemistry 12, Law 12, and History 12. All finished. The alarm on my watch went off, telling me that I had to get to my first class. The second semester had started, and I knew that I had English Literature 12 first. Just another boring English class I assumed. From what I heard, this was going to be like a jungle full of monkeys. I headed toward the classroom, when I got into the classroom, Mrs. Searcy greeted with me with a warm smile. An unsure smile escaped my face. I put my backpack and binders on the desk, and sat down, still wondering if I should drop this class. As my friends starting filling up the room, one by one, I knew that this class would be great. Epic sword battles, medieval banquets, and just goofing off. I wondered, what else could a grad ask for as his last class? Last, but not least, grad pranks. English Literature 12, truly is the savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment